Wednesday, February 20, 2013

You gotta hear this one song...

I've always been convinced that I was born in the wrong decade for music. Although my taste may be somewhat eclectic, it definitely skews towards older music. I still think some of the CDs I listened to in high school are amazing and modern stuff just doesn't impress me, for the most part (that probably sounds super snobby?).

That said, I haven't actually purchased a CD since...jeez, I don't even know. High school? College? I think in college it was cooler to burn CDs or just listen to Napster. Anyways, I bought my first CD in a really, really, long time after catching part of Alabama Shakes on SNL last weekend. It was only nine bucks at Target. I suggest you check it out. It'll change your life. I swear.



No comments:

Post a Comment