Friday, February 22, 2013

I've always been crazy...

But it's kept me from going insane.

New theme song. Seems appropriate, right?

Spending my Friday night continuing to obsess over my statistics lecture for my first day of teaching tomorrow. Is it too simplistic? Too complex? Too long? Too many stupid statistics cartoons? What if they hate me? What if they love me? Like really love. In a creepy stalker way? What if I have a terrible hair day?

So many questions. Sorry that makes for a lame blog update. I'll be sure to let my loyal followers know how it all goes tomorrow. Yes, all three of you. :)

Until then, enjoy this awesome Waylon Jennings song I heard on the radio today. It is literally my new theme song. I'm going to carry a boombox will me and blast it everywhere I go. 




No comments:

Post a Comment