Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Don't worry, I'm still here.

It's becoming harder to find time to blog. The good news is that I am done teaching, and will hopefully have free time. The other good news is, that I'm actually doing things that are fun, instead of hanging out and blogging and having a pity party, so it is good news all round. Except for the lack of blogging. That's a bummer for all of my readers. Maybe I should instead blog about my weekend adventures that include hanging out with Bill Nye the Science Guy, binge drinking, and having guys in bars show off their thongs. That might be an entirely different blog.

Not much to report on the work front. My boss was out of town Monday and Tuesday and it was literally the two greatest days in our office. It was so peaceful and stress-free and even a little fun. We made vending machine trips, ordered lunch on the company's dime, and listened to Pandora all day. It was heavenly. Tomorrow he comes back (maybe?) and it will be just the two of us. I'm sure I will get to hear all about his trip and how much smarter he is compared to every single person he had to interact with. Maybe I will get drunk before work.


No comments:

Post a Comment