Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scooped Again!

I feel like I have always been ahead of the curve in terms of innovations. For example, when I was in high school I actually invented Code Red Mt. Dew by mixing cherry Mr. Misty flavoring into my Mt. Dew while working long shifts in the drive thru. Several months later, Mt. Dew release their Code Red flavor that was a huge hit (mine was better).
 (I invented that.)

It looks like I have been scooped again. I wore my Doc Martens proudly the other day and was getting ready to blog about how edgy I was and guess what happened?

(Those are my feet! Trendy!)

I barely got to revel in my super-trendiness when I happened across a music video for the most annoying song in the world - Superbass by Nikki Minaj. Sure enough, she is rocking the Docs with all of her skanky backup dancers. And she has pink ones! Damn her and her coolness!

Be honest, I look cooler, right? Maybe if I got some cutoffs and a white tank top I could make it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment